About Me

My photo
Yuhoooo....actually i'm just an ordinary teenager who likes to hang out with friends and make some noise....or shall i say lots of noise?? Haha...I'm a funny and optimistic guy. Also, I'm a jovial person and easily approachable...

Saturday, April 11, 2009

~Happy Day~

Wakaka...2day, I'm quite happy since my bro has brought his gf and my little sis bc home from penang. I have to wake up early and clean up my home by myself as I was alone at home. Huh~I'm really exhausted now...But anyway, it's worth lar...hehe^^
When they reached home, I have nothing to talk with his gf...(actually, u can say I dont neo wat to talk also...wakaka..) So, I jz watched my own tv programme while my bro and his gf were playing computer game in my study room. After taking our lunch, my bro has brought us hanging around in our area and intro some well-known places to his gf.
Look at the picture here!!!

Wakaka~ this is the Perigi (waterfall) which is jz nearby to my house. Erm...about 5 minutes can reach there ald. But frankly speaking, I have a long time never been there. I still remember tat last time, when i was a small kid, my family and I always visited the Perigi and had our picnic there. Huhoo...syioknya~~~
But, it's too bad!!! Now, the water at the Perigi is not tat clean as last time. It has been polluted by those irresponsible ppls, especially at the foot of the hill there...it's quite dirty...haiz...(disgusting!!)
Anyway, the scene of the Top of the hill there is still ok lar...wakaka...so, my sis and I will never 4get to capture some photos there.. hehe..

Nah~~u see...so "shui" lor......wakaka...

After visiting the Perigi, my bro fetched us to the Pantai Murni at Yan Besar. OMG...u neo wat my bro told his gf??? Wakaka...he said tat the Pantai Murni is like the Gurney Drive at Penang wor. Sweat lar wei....i almost fainted at tat moment..wahaha...

The view at Pantai Murni.

Look...what has my little sis done??? She captured their photo quietly....wakaka...

C...they r so romantic lor...jealous!!! hehe^^...

1 comment: