About Me

My photo
Yuhoooo....actually i'm just an ordinary teenager who likes to hang out with friends and make some noise....or shall i say lots of noise?? Haha...I'm a funny and optimistic guy. Also, I'm a jovial person and easily approachable...

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day...

Salute to all the Mothers......whether they r still be with us or not...let's brighten dis mother's day with a smile...and appreciate what they have done to us.
Mum, I loved u not only yesterday, but I love u 2molo and everyday...
Perhaps, dis phrase is too late 4 u....but, pls grant me to say sorry to u here.
I love u , Mum.
You were there 4 me whenever i needed u, to hold my hand and give me courage to go.
You let me grow and learn from my own mistakes.
You never left my side when I was in blue. And I knew tat you would be there to pick me up.
You r my good listener....ever....and 4ever......Even now u have left far far away from me...But, i'm always talking with u by heart. I think...dis is the only way tat i can talk to u.
Mum...sorry 4 being late to say I love u...sorry 4 not being a good son....and sorry 4 everythings..... Mum, I miss u!!!
I wish there was a way I could repay all the things you have done for me, but there's nothing great enough to repay the greatest mother of all.

This is the song from TZU ZI (慈济)- 最美的笑容。
The lyrics of dis song is very touching....
It will make me refresh back the moment tat my mum be with me whenever i listen to dis song.

Lyrics of 最美丽的笑容:

在異鄉遊子的睡夢中

看見世上最美的笑容

深深的皺紋 是愛的痕跡

溫暖的手心撫摸著 受傷的我

在慢慢成長的歲月裡

總是辜負了你的叮嚀

而你的寬容 像大海一樣

任由我乘風又破浪追逐理想

夢裡的笑容 是我生命中的寄託

就像是懷抱大地的河流

夢是無限的感恩

愛是永遠的笑容

日復一日 寫著天長和地久

在慢慢成長 的歲月裡

總是辜負了你的叮嚀

而你的寬容 像大海一樣

任由我乘風又破浪追逐理想

夢裡的笑容 是我生命中的寄託

就像是懷抱大地的河流

夢是無限的感恩

愛是永遠的笑容

日復一日 寫著天長和地久

夢裡的笑容 是我生命中的寄託

就像是懷抱大地的河流

夢是無限的感恩

愛是永遠的笑容

日復一日 寫著天長和地久

夢是無限的感恩

愛是永遠的笑容

日復一日 寫著天長和地久

1 comment:

  1. happy mother's day to all mothers too!!!

    母爱无所不在!(=

    ReplyDelete