About Me

My photo
Yuhoooo....actually i'm just an ordinary teenager who likes to hang out with friends and make some noise....or shall i say lots of noise?? Haha...I'm a funny and optimistic guy. Also, I'm a jovial person and easily approachable...

Friday, June 19, 2009

Complicated feeling...

Finally, the UPU's result have been annouced 2day....Everyone got their own Uni and course, on the way to the path of success. 1st of all, Congrate to all my fellow friens, those who get their dream Uni and course.....Wish u all have a bright future o!!! Gambateh ba!!!
At dis moment, i really dunt neo wat should i say....or i dunt neo whether i should happy or sad actually. My feeling is quite complicated....Coz the Uni which i get is too far away from my hometown though the course tat i get was chosen by myself.
Yes, perhaps UMS is the newest and the most beutiful Uni among the others....and the facilities and everythings there are quite good. But, does it really important??? Ahemmm.....i dont neo!! Many ppl keep on telling me tat the course which i get is quite good and congrate to me....Is tat true??? I dont neo!!! but i really hope so.....haha....
So, now actually i should feel happy or sad???? I still dont neo!!! HUH~~~but i think, i have no more chance to study in KL ald. Unless i do my master in KL lor....Haiz....my dream has broken!!! sob sob sob~~~
Other than tat, there are so many things have to worry about?? How about my flight ticket?? When should i go to "sah" my certificate??? When should i go to do my medical check up?? what should i buy and bring to Sabah??? and so on.......WTH....all these things really make me headache.
Btw, i have to accept it also....and try to appreciate all these lor.
Anyway, thanks to God, at least who bless me to get a Uni and the course which i wan. No matter how....no more complaining now.....jz accept it .....and start with my new life there. Hope i will enjoy my Uni life there bah!! hehe.... ^^
Hey Friens....v all gambateh 2gether bah!!! jia you jia you o!!!

1 comment:

  1. aiya i din get my dream course lar. but its okay lar wth want complain summore meh.

    do medical checkup and airtickets 1st.
    sah cert do it on sunday or monday lar.
    1 week..really qi xiao

    ReplyDelete