About Me

My photo
Yuhoooo....actually i'm just an ordinary teenager who likes to hang out with friends and make some noise....or shall i say lots of noise?? Haha...I'm a funny and optimistic guy. Also, I'm a jovial person and easily approachable...

Friday, July 31, 2009

Celebration of Chee Yen's bday...

31-7-1989
Hohoho...Happy Birthday to my Leng Zai frien...Yew Chee Yen.
V (my coursemates n me) were celebrating his birthday at New York's restaurant jz now.
Here r some photos tat v took in the restaurant.

all the Leng Zais....

Ivy, Chee Yen and our "Dai Kar姐" (Chee Leng)

...my KL's gang in UMS...(all of them are my M.E coursemates )

Look at dis guy....he is one of my frien, Eng Hong. He is very funny lar...who likes to do those funny actions and make us laugh till stomachache.

Ahemmm.....I'm sure u will be very curious about wat v had ordered as our dinner right?? What delicacies tat made his expression looked soooo soo....(cough cough cough!!!)wahaha....XD

Haha..ok ok...let me show to u all...deng deng deng deng....


Haha...yummy yummy...look very nice, right?? Indeed...it's very delicious....and I had ordered a Latino Chicken Chop which had cost me $16.90...Huh....waste my money again. ><. Anyway, It's worth lar...hehe

Aiyo....i have to admit tat i'm not tat sensitive to the camera lar...I dunt even neo when the camerawoman took dis pic one...Oooops....

Eng Hong, Chee Yen & Chee Kar


Our “Main Character”, the Birthday guy wif his secret recipe's cake...

After the celebration, v went shopping at Giant.....Look!! What did they do....ahemmm.....

Ermmm....i have no comment on dis pic....try to imagine urself ba...XD

No comments:

Post a Comment