About Me

My photo
Yuhoooo....actually i'm just an ordinary teenager who likes to hang out with friends and make some noise....or shall i say lots of noise?? Haha...I'm a funny and optimistic guy. Also, I'm a jovial person and easily approachable...

Friday, March 20, 2009

Best wishes to You, My friend

Hohoho...my frien, Wai Hong is going to the audition of
Astro 新秀大赛2molo.
I'm quite nervous actually, even though i'm not taking part in the audition.
Wahaha...i really sot sot one..^^
He sent me the Demo record jz now...
(the song he is going to sing 2molo)
Wow~~it's really nice dao~~~
Only one word can describe~~~tat is MARVELLOUS!!!
It's no doubt, he really got the potential to be the next Super Star.
I hope tat the judges will appreciate wat he is going to perform 2molo
and eventually bcum the Champion of the singing contest.
Anyway, No matter how...
i will support him always and becum his super fan 4ever...
Frankly speaking, I love Music...
and i like his voice~~~
Hey my frien, Good luck to u 2molo o!!!
Gambateh ya.
Best wishes to U....
Good nitez..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment