About Me

My photo
Yuhoooo....actually i'm just an ordinary teenager who likes to hang out with friends and make some noise....or shall i say lots of noise?? Haha...I'm a funny and optimistic guy. Also, I'm a jovial person and easily approachable...

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My final decision

Huh~~~finally, i have made my final decision to fill the IPTA form ald.
haiz...i really scare about tat.
SCARE in making a wrong decision!!
In fact, it really made me suffer 4 these few days...
M' i really making a correct decision???
I really dunno!!
I'm so curious about my future right now....
May be~~
I will be a beggar?? pengutip sampah??
or even pembersih toilet......who neos???
(wondering now~~~huh...)
I have no confident at all...and start to feel inferior in myself.
What can i do now??
Can i get wat i really wan???
Huh...I'm very stress.
Sometimes, I'm really tired with dis type of life...
But, wat to do??
I have no choice at all...T.T
jz depends on my luck lorr...haiz...
(P/S: Anyway, Good Luck to all of my friens...and hope tat v can enter to our "Dream Uni" n get the course which we want. So, my friens...V all Gambateh 2gether ba!!! Pray more...haha...^.^ )

No comments:

Post a Comment