About Me

My photo
Yuhoooo....actually i'm just an ordinary teenager who likes to hang out with friends and make some noise....or shall i say lots of noise?? Haha...I'm a funny and optimistic guy. Also, I'm a jovial person and easily approachable...

Thursday, March 5, 2009

~ 988 新开心车队 ~

Wahaha~~the 988 New Happy Cruiser (988 新开心车队) came to SP 2day.
They went to 2 spots in SP.
5.00pm at THE CARNIVAL while 7.30pm at THE VILLAGE MALL.
Hehe...of course, my friens (Tong,Yap and Zq) and I didn't miss dis golden oppotunity to get some free gifts from the Cruiser.
4 of us, "Ma Lat Lou" really "jiak lat dao~~~"....chase the Cruiser from The Carnival to the Village Mall...in order to get more "FREE" gifts....(since v have nothing to do at home also wat)wahaha...
We were playing games 2gether with the members of the cruiser.
For example like Mona Lisa, what satu katak..dua katak...then Tom tOM tOM~~~worr...
haha....whatever lar~~ but it's quite fun also!!
Huhuuuu~~v won quite a lots of free gifts leh.
Tat's y one of the member of the Cruiser purposely made trouble to me.
He asked me sing, dance, cat walk and even act cute in front of the ppls wor~~~haiz!!
Of course, I didn't do so. If not...sure all the ppls there will faint immediately de.haha...but i really paiseh dao~~~
Here are some photos that v took jz now....
Wow~~Leng Zai and Leng Lui lorr....
The ppl who stands bside Tong really look like my bro(师兄) lar...
but my bro look more handsome and botak de...haha

Taking pic with other participants...

Yoyoyo~~It's one of my memorable day. Haha~~nice to meet them o!!

(P/S: But one more thing tat make me bcum moody is~~~our STPM result will be released on 10th of March lorr!! Haiz~~what should I do now?? I really scare dao~~~half die ald!!! Even i was driving back from SP, I also can't stop thinking of my result.....haiz!!! What will i get??? I dunno, I really dunno!! I'm very stress now!! I wanna going crazy ald.....arrr~~~~~!!!)

4 comments:

  1. u agak agak sikit, village mall de i din join , juz last minute buta buta kena drag take pic..=.=

    Yalo, the results thing mmg sweep off the good mood..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hanlar hanlar...Village mall de..me and tong play only nia lar..haha...sorry lor...cakap tak jelas ma...but frankly speaking...it's quite fun also o....haha

    eh,then where is the pic tat v took in the Carnival? i go 998 de website find ald...but i dint c pun...haiz...i jz got dis 3 pics only nia lor..

    wei....cham liao lar...even i sleep arr also mimpi about my result lor...really scare lar..!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wao,really lucky to meet them lih..haha!last time i met de is Myfm,also took many FREE gifts..but din't manage to take photos coz too many people..=)
    result ar..hrm,take it easy lor,nothing can be done dy..oh,maybe pray harder?i will pray for u guys also don't worry..good luck oo! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yalor...nothing can be done ald. what v can do is jz pray harder nia~~~sob sob sob...
    Anyway, YQ, thanks ya!!

    ReplyDelete