About Me

My photo
Yuhoooo....actually i'm just an ordinary teenager who likes to hang out with friends and make some noise....or shall i say lots of noise?? Haha...I'm a funny and optimistic guy. Also, I'm a jovial person and easily approachable...

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My Work of Art....

Yuhooo...2day, i'm so happy

bcoz i have learnt a new skill - Editting photos!!

Wow...i like it!!

Actually it's quite fun and interesting, u neo??

U can edit whatever u like

and even choose ur favourable frame to beautify ur photo!!

Anyway, thanks to Louis who intro the software 4 me...

hehe....I really like dis kind of job!!

Ok, let me show u my work of art right now!!!

Wahaha...Top Model of 2009

Our form teacher, Pn Yim and Us...

My Friends and m3

Huhuuuuu~~~so, how??

Don't u think tat i'm so creative???hehe

Nice leh??

No comments:

Post a Comment