About Me

My photo
Yuhoooo....actually i'm just an ordinary teenager who likes to hang out with friends and make some noise....or shall i say lots of noise?? Haha...I'm a funny and optimistic guy. Also, I'm a jovial person and easily approachable...

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Impermanence...

Haiz...at dis moment, i really dunt neo what to say and what should i do!!!

I can't accept the news tat my friend, Kai Hee passed away dis morning...

My head really blank right now.

I jz hope all these are fake and it is jz a dream!!

But...can i do so??

I can't stop thinking of u....

What u have told me b4....

The words tat u encouraged me when i was in blue...

Ur smile...and so on...

U r one of my best frien...

I dunt know how to describe my feeling now!!

I'm looking at ur friendster...and c all the pics there...

I cant control my emotion anymore!!!

These days v always chat 2gether through the msn...

I jz met u on the 3rd and 4th days of CNY ...

Y suddently all dis will happen on u???

I keep on asking myself...y is u??? y???

But, there is no an answer!!

sob...sob...sob

May be dis is wat v say 人生无常(impermanence)...

So tat, we should appreciate everyone in our life...

since v dunt neo what is going to happen on the next moment!!!

Anyway, deepest condolence to Sin Dee (Kai Hee's bro) and his family...

I really dunt neo what can i help them..haiz...

Kai Hee...no matter how, we r friends 4ever...

U r our "OPEN HEART"...

May God will bless u rest in peace!!!

Amithaba!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment