About Me

My photo
Yuhoooo....actually i'm just an ordinary teenager who likes to hang out with friends and make some noise....or shall i say lots of noise?? Haha...I'm a funny and optimistic guy. Also, I'm a jovial person and easily approachable...

Sunday, February 15, 2009

My small update...

Haiz...until 2day, i havent get ready to work yet!!
I'm now still a learner to be the sales agent of Etiqa takaful.
These few days, my colleagues have taught me a lot of new things!!
For instance,
the knowledge of saving money...
some informations and history about Etiqa Takaful...
the differences between saving acc. , fixed deposit, insurance , EPF and takaful.
All these are exactly new things 4 me since v never learnt dis in school.
What i need to do is...
to explain the saving plan of Etiqa to my customers
and persuade them to save money in takaful.
Actually it's not tat difficult 4 me to handle dis job
since i'm very friendly and talkative....hehe
But, the big problem tat i worry about is...
i'm too "qiong hei"...(long gas)
I worry my customer will scare of me lor....haiz...XD
Anyway, jz try my best lor...hehe
.
2day, 15th of Feb 2009...i met Louis again in Star Parade
(the place i work)
Long time no c ald lor....haiz....miss him so much.
He was my housemate when i was taking course in KDU last time.
Almost 2 years ald v dint meet to each other...
I still remember tat, i have been very closed to him last time...
Even though v were not in the same class,
v will go to school 2gether every morning and go bc 2gether after the class.
I used to hang out with him last time....hehe...
V were walking from Westland Court to Pragin.
(haiz....it's quite far lor)
Of course, the most favourable shop tat v often visited was....
The Pet Shop!!!
Wow....the pet shop is exactly look like a 5 star Hotel !! haha...
(errrr...but now i cant remember the name of the shop ald! sumthing like "chou tian yang" arr...sob sob sob...)
Besides tat, v will always take our meals 2gether and
chit-chatting at the balcony every nite!!
Sometimes, v will also play the UNO card with our Mogolian's friends
and an Indian guy, Darsh...
haiz...so miss the days v all had 2gether....
Actually, 2day i'm quite happy bcoz i can meet with him again in Star Parade...
He fetched me bc from A.Setar to Guar Chempedak lor....
Haiz....Louis, thank u so much ya!! Thanks 4 everythings!!!
When v reached at Guar, haha....it's the time 4 us to SS in the car!!...XD
Look the pics below, v took these photos jz now!!wakaka...


Friendship 4ver o!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment