About Me

My photo
Yuhoooo....actually i'm just an ordinary teenager who likes to hang out with friends and make some noise....or shall i say lots of noise?? Haha...I'm a funny and optimistic guy. Also, I'm a jovial person and easily approachable...

Sunday, February 8, 2009

My Bro's Convocation

Ho ho...I jz back from KL yesterday.
I was attending my bro's covocation at Nicole Hotel in KL.
We went to the KL at the day b4 the convocation
and we r forced to go bc to our hometown on Saturday
since my sis has to go bc to her camp on time!!!
haiz...it's too bad!!
Yes, may be the time 4 me is too short in KL.
But, I'm quite enjoy the life there
and the time are really well spent.
V reached KL at about 12pm.
1st of all, v need to check in to the Corus Hotel which is nearby to Nicole Hotel.
After put our luggages at the hotel, v were having our lunch in a restaurant.
Then, v went shopping at Suria KLCC.
Apart from this, v also visited to the Petroscience.
Hahaha..i like dis place the most
bcoz i can learn lots of new things here...haha
OK,Let me share some photos with u all right now!!

Suria KLCC


Haha...i'm polymer...


Walao...so scare!! Got dinosaur lor!!

(wahaha..i can be the best actor ald!! good acting leh...haha...XD)

Driving Helicopter lor...have u tried it b4???
LOL...like a small kid...play superdig.....haha...


Bcum goal keepers with my sis in petroscience...

At about 5.30pm,v were walking around and taking photos
at the park of the Suria KLCC.

Cha Cham Bo.....my sis n i were dancing in the park...hehe...XD




Night scene in KL....wow...i like it!!!

At nite, v were going back to our hotel...

and u neo what we saw???

wakaka....

Yup, u r right!!!

I saw a man "pok mong"(molest) his bro lor...

Hehe....XD (jz kidding)

As usual, v were walking around in the hotel and taking photos 2gether...

The swimming pool of the Hotel

Wahaha...Of course, there is one more thing tat i wont 4get to do is.....

SS+ ING....hehe...paiseh lar...always 自拍hehe...


Well, on the next morning,

we all were busy preparing to attend the Convo...

And again, i never 4get to take a photo of mine be4 setting off to my bro's convo.

haha...



Yuhooo....Bro, CONGRATULATION o!!!haha...

Best wishes to you...

and hope u have a bright future...

1st of all, the Chancellor from Newcastle was giving a speach on the stage!!

Then, he gave the cert. to all the graduates and

declared tat they have successfully completed the university degree.

Haiz...look at the flowers on my arm....

U neo how much izzit??

Ish...now i only neo...having a a GF is not tat easy lor...

though i'm now still single and available!! haha...XD

If i have to give my GF flowers each day,

then, i have to spent about RM3600 per month.

Walao...i sure will bankarp one day!!

hehe...(jz kidding)

4 comments:

  1. wao...u look really enjoy ma...
    beh tong u lorr..
    owes ss... summore take off ur spec...
    not bad lehh...i hope to attend for a grand convo oso...but dunno got chance or not...
    i wanna noe the feeling...
    sure excited..rite..?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahaha...paiseh lar...
    Yup, i really enjoy the life there...and hope to live in KL lor....
    hehe..actually, SS is my “本性”...huhuhuuu...
    paiseh har...tortured ur eyes ald!! wakaka..

    LoL, Loon..u sure can de!!haha..
    Yalor, i was quite excited there...but a bit envy my bro lor!!!I also dunno whether i got this chance or not...sob sob sob...
    if i neo dis earlier...sure i will study in A-Level de...and i think it's better 4 me...haiz...

    ReplyDelete
  3. nvm...
    i believe that u sure can enter UNI oso...
    n i will graduate oso...
    so, both of us oso got chance wat..
    xixi... =)

    ReplyDelete