About Me

My photo
Yuhoooo....actually i'm just an ordinary teenager who likes to hang out with friends and make some noise....or shall i say lots of noise?? Haha...I'm a funny and optimistic guy. Also, I'm a jovial person and easily approachable...

Thursday, January 29, 2009

CNY Gathering

Ho...ho...ho...1st of all i would like to wish u all have a
Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year.
Yesterday was the 3rd day of CNY.
My friend, Jen was organized a party at her house in Sedaka.
Actually, it's a golden opportunity 4 all of us (old friends in secondary school)
to gather 2gether since we rarely can meet throughout the year.
Most of us are busying with our own bussiness.
For instance, I'm busying "eating grapes" at home
(means menganggur or jobless wahaha....XD)
while most of my friends r still studying in KL or Pg.
Frankly speaking, i have a long period of time din't contact with them ald.
Haiz....miss them so much.
So, actually dis gathering is quite meaningful to me.
But, one thing tat chagrined me was....
some of my friends were absent last night...haiz...sob sob sob...
Anyway, thanks to Jen who willings to organized dis party
and let us got chance to keep in touch again.
Of course, besides talking grandmother's stories, eating 2gether and singing karaok...
the most popular activity was "GAMBLING"....wakaka...
Here are some convincing evidences for u all to see who were the gamblers!!!

Semua "mai yok"...saya polis!!!

Har...gambling hor???

Cik, mana IC awak???

Wakaka...ok ok...I have to admit tat I was one of them lar...hehe...

But, v jz play the cards only lar...din't gamble with money one...OK??haha
So, "警察叔叔"pls don't catch me ok??....hehe...XD


OK ok...now let me share some photos tat v took yesterday with u all.

Yuhooo....the Princes and Princesses of GC!!!


8 boys 2 girls


Ho...ho...dis is my bro(死党)! I call him Okiki...wahaha...

Kai Hee & Me

Bin & Me

The organiser, Jen & me


Kean Sai, Me & Han Kee



LOL...dis group of ppl really pattern banyak banyak ni...真的是好笑到。。。。

Ok...it's too late now.
It's time 4 me to say good nite!!
If u r interested to c our pictures tat v took last night,
u can go and view my friendster o....ok??
GOOD NIGHT!!!

6 comments:

  1. how to say kean sai in Chinese? ( just wondering )

    Wahsai, u hv gathering! We also hav too. Haha. Happy CNY ya, Prince Sagittarius.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kean Sai in chinese is 建狮。。。
    Last time v all also called him Ah Sai de...hehe
    Yalor..v have gathering at the 3rd day of CNY...
    Miss Cheryl, i'm here to wish u every year also got Fish o...haha..."nian nian you yu" ma!!Of course...wish u happy always also....

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah ma...wat u say us pattern banyak ni...tis 1 call sui u knw..haha..pattern many more pretty ma,summore ppl c le wont sien..haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. wakaka...it's true pun lar...
    Tat's y i said u all 真的是好笑到。。。。..
    haha...
    Miss the day v had 2gether lor....
    sob sob sob....
    haiz...miss Kai Hee also...

    ReplyDelete
  5. ya lor...ah ma...we muz always come out meet lo!! very scare about tis news happen again..
    miss all of u .. wakaka!!



    Yen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Choi choi choi....
    it wont happen again ald...
    I hope everyone of us will happy and healthy always...
    Sure lar...v mz always keep in touch...and Yan Cha 2gether ma!!
    Ah Ma, miss u all too....T.T

    ReplyDelete