About Me

My photo
Yuhoooo....actually i'm just an ordinary teenager who likes to hang out with friends and make some noise....or shall i say lots of noise?? Haha...I'm a funny and optimistic guy. Also, I'm a jovial person and easily approachable...

Saturday, January 17, 2009

M.E.E.T.O.T.O!!!

Hehe...2day, I would like to introduce a website to all of u.
It is a place where u can sing, play, release ur tensions
and even make new friens...
Actually, Meetoto is a web-based gaming world
which introduces a novel and exciting way
to enjoy the fun of casual on9 gaming
with the benefits of serious social networking.
There r many things to do in the city of meetoto.
U can immerse urself in this virtual world of ur own.
Besides that, u can play interior designer to ur own apartment.
Just like the real world,
u can go shopping to buy clothes,
or visit the salon to change ur hair style.
Other than that, u can earn the meecoins(the currency of meetoto)
by getting a job playing casual games,
becoming a performance star or jz hanging out with ur friens in game.
In my opinion, Meetoto actually is a paradise 4 those
who like to sing or listen to songs.
U can showcase ur talent and bcum a star in live virtual concerts
by using webcam and microphone.
I have made many new friends here(in meetoto).
Many of them can sing very well.
Especially my best frien in meetoto---"Whong"
or u can call him Kenny
He come from KL.
Oh, my ANG KONG!!
I think, u will get a shock once he open his mouth
It's unbelievable!!
At 1st, i wonder....
"Is he Nicholas Zhang Dong Liang??? ...."
wakaka....
Especially when he sing Nicholas' songs.
His voice really same as Nicholas.
Wow, what a nice voice he has!!!
The song he sing can really touch ur heart.
I dun't neo how 2 describe it.
Indeed,when u hear his voice...
u will neo ald!!!
It's really Excellent! Marvellous!! Incredible!!!
(even when he talking also same as Nicholas lor.hehe....)
I think, if he takes part in 新秀大赛singing contest,
he may got a chance to be the Champion!!!
Also, he will be the next Super Star in Malaysia.
I'm very glad to neo a friend like him....hahaha...
Actually, there is so much to look 4ward to in Meetoto.
So, come on!!
Let's join Meetoto, and bring out the star in you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment