About Me

My photo
Yuhoooo....actually i'm just an ordinary teenager who likes to hang out with friends and make some noise....or shall i say lots of noise?? Haha...I'm a funny and optimistic guy. Also, I'm a jovial person and easily approachable...

Sunday, January 18, 2009

N3W Hair-style......

Hehe...
2day, i'm quite happy
since i have changed my hair-style ald.
I got a new look now!!
Yuhooo...There is no more curry puff on my head!!
(as what my frien, MW said last time)wakaka...XD
lalala~...
Look!! This is my "curry puff head" b4 i change my hair-style...

After changing my new hair-style....



Do u neo how it look like???
Can u guess???

hehe...

Deng...
Deng...

Deng...

Deng!!!

Surprise!!!



So, don't u think tat i look so "samseng" now???...hehe

Anyway,I hope...

i won't look like a gangster lor!!! haiz....

2 comments:

  1. Nop nop...ah ma u wont look like a gangster la!!haha...act u more pretty..NONO..is handsome le...^^ sure many boy..NONO..is girl chase u de..kiki ^^ (joke only)...

    Yen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh..my Ang Kong!!! What comment izzit??? Mian Xian (bihun noodle) ,u r really a big spammer leh...LOL
    Wakaka...anyway, thanks 4 praising me lar..hehe
    paiseh nia

    ReplyDelete