About Me

My photo
Yuhoooo....actually i'm just an ordinary teenager who likes to hang out with friends and make some noise....or shall i say lots of noise?? Haha...I'm a funny and optimistic guy. Also, I'm a jovial person and easily approachable...

Monday, January 12, 2009

H.E.L.L.O

Hello Everyone,


I'm The Prince of Sagittarius.


(射手座王子)

Yuhooo...

Welcome to my Blog!!

Frankly speaking, I'm very excited now

since this is my 1st time to write sumthings here!!!

I'm a new blogger.

So, if i have done anythings wrong

Pls inform me immediately

and dunt laugh at me, ok???...hehe

I hope all of u will support me (back me up 100%)

and view my blog always.

Anyway, i will try my best to improve myself

and try to share my opinions, the feelings of happiness and sadness

or even share my daily life with all of u by writing in my blog here.

You may give me some comments

or leave some messages in my Chatbox

and I will try to do reply as soon as possible.

Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment