About Me

My photo
Yuhoooo....actually i'm just an ordinary teenager who likes to hang out with friends and make some noise....or shall i say lots of noise?? Haha...I'm a funny and optimistic guy. Also, I'm a jovial person and easily approachable...

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Boring Day!!!

It's an another boring day!!!
I'm waiting for the Penolong Kanan to call me now...
I jz hope tat
SMK Guar Chempedak got space 4 me
to be the temporary teacher.
Jz as usual, i'm alone at home.
I have nothing to do.
Even i on9, i also dunno what to do!!!
Almost everyday, i also do the same things.
4 me, I prefer to go to school
rather than jz sitting at home "goyang kaki"....
Haiz...I really miss the days in school...
I miss my friens...sob sob sob!!
Ish.....I'm very boring now!!!
I think,
if my little sis was not selected to join the National Service
I won't be so boring at home.
This is b'coz if she is here
i can chat with her...
play 2gether with her...
and even bully her!!!
(Wakaka...LOL...what a good brother like me???
Hehe...tat's y bullying cases are escalating nowadays lor!! XD)
Franky speaking,
it's no doubt,
i have to admit tat
I miss her so much!!
She has been there 4 almost 2 weeks ald!!
Last Saturday,
my eldest sis, my bro and me
visited her in her camp at SIK.
Actually, PLKN is quite good 4 those who have nothing to do after the exam
Coz v can learn many things there...
making new friens...
get different experiences...
and also use our time beneficially!
Now, i'm regreting tat y i was so "Lucky" last time!!! hehe..
Bcoz I'm the one who was not selected by the Government....lalala~
Here is some photos tat v took 2gether in her camp...
deng....deng....deng....deng....

Yuhoo...dis is my little sis.
I'm the prince of Sagittarius and my sis is the princess of Sagittarius o...
Coz both of us are born on December de!! hehe...
LOL...it's me and my sis!!!
Many ppls said tat both of us look alike leh...
Don't u think so???

My pretty eldest sis and little sis....

My bro and sis.

Many ppls said tat my bro is more handsome than me wor!!!....LOL(rolling eye)

2 comments:

  1. ur bro look a lot like u lo
    oso smile very 'chan lan' de

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...where got???
    I more endao...ok???(rolling eyes again!! XD)
    Haha...frankly speaking lar, he more endao lar!!!LOL...sob sob sob....

    ReplyDelete